Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sukika_counting_books.ogg (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 26s, 77kbps)
Sukika sample, showing how numerals and number endings are used when counting nouns. Text runs:
- iddewar ([one] book)
- iddewallosh (two books)
- iddewalyuf (three books)
- iddewarnu ([four] books)
- puggoni iddewarnu (four books)
- iggerwi iddewarnu (five books)
- puesh iddewarnu (six books)
- purkarte iddewarnu (seven books)
- iw´oyif iddewarnu (eight books)
- iwmosh iddewarnu (nine books)
- ineham iddewarnu (ten books)
- ihenanigges iddewallis (eleven books)
- ibbeggash iddewallis (twenty books)
- pubbos iddewallis (fifty books)
- tumbaddur iddewallis (a hundred books)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:27, April 28, 2010||26s (247 KB)||Panglossa||Sukika sample, showing how numerals and number endings are used when counting nouns. Text runs: *'''iddewar''' ([one] book) *'''iddewallosh''' (two books) *'''iddewalyuf''' (three books) *'''iddewarnu''' ([four] books) *'''puggoni iddewarnu''' (four|