Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the dictionary for the language called "Hesilinn"
(*)= governs the accusative case
(**)= governs the genitive-dative case
(***)= governs the ablative case
- Eda - (Verb) To think
- Mela - (noun - hieroglyph 25) Girl
- Meto - (noun) Tome; Book
- Mæine - (adjective) whole;totality;as one (idiom: Aseu namæino ("They were like one")
- Nere - (adjective/adverb) Beautiful;elegant/beautifully;elegantly
- Sa - (verb) To be
- Seme - (adjective/adverb) Good/well
- Šo - and;also
- To - (preposition*/adverb) because of/therefore
- Uke - (adjective/adverb) quick;fast/quickly