Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nouns decline according to...|
|Verbs conjugate according to...|
MIMIXI is a language spoken from the first settlers of Reekso.
|Flap or tap|
It consists of only eight letters and always in capitals. The names and God is written with bigger letters.
I(i) M(m) L(l) C(k) V(v) Ɔ(tʃ) D(θ) X(x)
Syllabes end in vowel expect if the word ends in a consonant. This consonant joins the vowel before and if there is the consonant before it. Vowels can be alone a syllabe. There is accent at MIMIXI. The syllabe third from right takes a higher accent. If there are two syllabes the lef tone takes the accent. If there is oe syllabe it has no accent.
Articles nouns and adjectives. Nouns and adjectives are only be recognised by the article always in the front.
Nominative(used also as vocative) I XIX
Genative(one with Ablative) ƆIX XIƆ
Dative(used also for locative and instrumental) ƆI ƆIƆ
Accusative ƆIM MIƆ
Pronouns in their cases are distincted by putting again the article on the begin.
On nominative/vocative they are I ICI (I) I XI (You) I IƆIX(He/She/it) XIX IMIX(We) XIX IMIM(You) XIX IƆI(They).
In MIMIXI verbs have no change between persons expect pronouns are placed before it or otherwise the subject is placed. There are two aspects. Infinitive which is the verb without any pronoun or subject written or spoken. Also there is the particle where the Articles are just placed before. There are five tenses. Present need no special. There is the Past continius and Past stimple for past depending if the act was momentus or lasted much more while the same is for the future tenses the Future continius and Future simple. In all tenses expect Present you add a word before the verb and after the subject/pronoun.
Past continius II Past Simple IX Future simple DI Future continius DIDI. There are two voices. Active needs nothing while to make voice an D(I) has to be added at the begin of the verb. Watch that the I is putted when the verb starts with a consonant.
Lord's prayers( from the orginal ancient greek text) in MIMIXI
- Our Father in heaven, I VIƆIL XIƆ IMIX I VIƆIL IM ƆIƆ ILIMI,
- hallowed be your name. I IƆIX IX DICIIXI I IMIMI ƆIX XI.
- Your kingdom come, I IƆIX IX DILCIMI I VIXILII ƆIX XI,
- your will be done, I IƆIX IX DICICMIMI I DILIMI ƆIX XI,
- on earth, as it is in heaven. IX IM ƆI ILIMI CI IVI ƆIX CIIX.
- Give us this day our daily bread, ƆIM IƆLIX XIƆ IMIX ƆIM IVIIXII I XI DIDIDIMI ƆIƆ IMIX XIMILIM
- and forgive us our debts, CI I XI DIIVIIMI ƆIƆ IMIX XIX IVILIMI XIƆ IMIX
- as we also have forgiven our debtors. IX CI XIX IMIX IVIIMI ƆIƆ IVILIMI XIƆ IMIZ.
- And lead us not into temptation, CI MI I XI IXIXILCMI MIƆ IMIX IX ƆIM VILIXMIX,
- but deliver us from evil. ILLI LIXI MIƆ IVI ƆIX VIMILIX.