Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a dictionary that translates noolang words into their english equivalent. The entries are listed alphabetically.
"N.T" means 'No Translation', which means that there is no direct translation available, however next to this is written, whenever available, a loose definition.
Proper nouns, such as countries (and their associated denonyms) are not listed here, but here instead.
- Ayecu (Noun). Imperative
- Bal (Adverb). 1. I 2. Me
- Banôs (Adverb). Yesterday
- Cal (Pronoun). You (singular)
- Dal (Pronoun). 1.He 2.Him
- Del (Pronoun). 1.She 2.her
- Dël (Pronoun). It
- Evel (Pronoun). That
- Cal (Pronoun). You (formal singular)
- Fen (Conjunction). 1. That 2. Who
- Fuçu (Adverb). N.T: To have (as an auxiliary verb)
- Gal(Pronoun). 1. We 2. Us
- Gevlï (Noun). Past (grammatical tense)
- Hal (Pronoun). You (plural)
- Havala (Noun). Infinitive.
- Jal (Pronoun). 1. They 2. Them
- Kal (Pronoun). You (formal plural)
- Kanÿct (Noun). Adjectival
- Kno (Adverb). N.T: In the process of
- Kocak (Inf. verb). To eat
- Lak (Determiner). The
- Lok (Determiner). A, an
- Nätiç (Noun). Present (grammatical tense)
- Nÿlang (Noun). Noolang
- Oktôzak (Inf. verb). Enter, come in
- Petsu (Noun). Future (grammatical tense)
- Pitahea (Noun). Pancake
- Rÿta (Noun). Brother
- Vatse (Conjunction). When
- Vijïda (Noun). Dog
- Vlagas (Noun). Conditional