Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rembisk is the language spoken by the people of Rembis.
- Caroca - Yes - Caranco, Lusta, Ralona, Molato, Caranco, Lusta
- Onta - No - Solos, Aranto, Lusta
- Tor - And - Taroco, Poraco
- Pala - She/Female/Woman - Patara, Lusta, Luda, Lusta
- Paca - He/Male/Man - Patara, Lusta, Caranco, Lusta
- Glees - What/Who
- Hatoca - Location
- Clara - Hello
- Aro - One/The/A
- Baros - Two
- Kesta - Three
- Amaco - Four
- Topra - Five
- Frilta - Six
- Rethock - Seven
- Skel - Eight
- Skeltoraro - Nine
- Skeltorbaros - Ten
- Skeltorkesta - Eleven
- Skeltoramaco - Twelve
- Skeltortopra - Thirteen
- Skeltorfrilta - Fourteen
- Skeltorethock - Fifteen
- Baroskel - Sixteen
- Baroskeltoraro - Seventeen
- Baroskeltorbaros - Eighteen
- Baroskeltorkesta - Nineteen
- Baroskeltoramaco - Twenty
Shimba - ColoursEdit
- Hindal - Red
- Chas - Blue
Solono - AnimalsEdit
- Kampul - Lizard
- Pakalo - Turtle
- Hintaro - Dog
- Paramas - Snake
- Charis - Horse
- Hurva - Wolf
- Papalos - Pig
- Ambalusa - Rat
- Harato - Bear
- Aras - Human
- Grantilla - A weapon used by the Rembisk. It was a long stick with two intertwining points at the end.
- Carasta - Star
- Tamara - Moon
- Wariut - Sun
- Brother - Pacatros
- Sister - Palatros
- Father - Pacadonno
- Mother - Paladonno
Terms & PhrasesEdit
- Glees Hatoca - Where
- Caranco - Makes the "K" or "C" sound, as in cane.
- Lusta - Makes the "U" sound, as in muck.
- Havos - Makes the "S" sound, as in sick.
- Moras - Makes the "M" sound, as in monkey.
- Ralona - Makes the "R" sound, as in race.
- Taroco - Makes the "T" sound, as in tall.
- Gapas - Makes the "G" sound, as in good.
- Luda - Makes the "L" sound, as in late.
- Naros - Makes the "N" sound, as in nice.
- Molato - Makes the "O" sound, as in low.
- Aranto - Makes the "NT" sound, as in bent.
- Poraco - Makes the "OR" sound, as in roar.
- Patara - Makes the "P" sound, as in pin.
- Solos - Makes the "O" sound, as in otter.
- Glaca - Makes the "GL" sound as in glide.
- Aleeca - Makes the "E" sound as in seem.
- Holato - Makes the "H" sound as in horse.