| Sidison |
|Nouns decline according to...|
|Verbs conjugate according to...|
Classification and DialectsEdit
This is the classical version of the modern elvish languages in my books. The Sirisono
|Flap or tap|
Nouns can come in 5 gramatical genders(WIP) All nouns are realizations of verbs. As well as adjectives in some cases. I will preface this with the fact that in Sidison there isn't a stigma against male and female, the language was created with the idea that men would be employed outside of cities on the battlefield, while women were to be employed domestically, so a warrior fights on the field, but a gladiator fights at home. The other endings are neuter, sky, and earth. Neuter are usually animals or neuter occupations. Sky, or aetherial, covers ideas. Earth, or mundane, usually applies to non living objects or the dead.
Take for instince Dathe(To fight)
- If it is capped with masculine -r(e), it becomes Dathere(Warrior).
- If it is capped with feminine -d(ii) it becomes Dathedi(Gladiator).
- If it is capped with a neuter -(o)n it is Dathen(Weapon).
- If it is capped with the aetherial -(y)s it is Dathes(Fighting)
- If it is capped with the mundane -(e)k it will be Dathek(A fight)