- suf. Suffix that means plural noun.
- n. Water.
- From Latin/English word "aqua".
- n. Wing.
- From Latin/French/Spanish word "ala".
- n. Love.
- From French/Spanish word "amor".
- n. Animal.
- From Latin/French/English/Spanish word "animal".
- n. A year.
- From Latin word "anno".
- n. Tree.
- From English radix "arbor-".
- n. King.
- From English suffix "-archy".
- suf. A place with lots of NOUN.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.