- n. Twenty-second Tokian letter.
- n. Soil, dust.
- From French word "terro".
- n. God.
- From Greek word "theos".
- n. An international auxiliary language based on western European languages.
- v. Talk.
- From English word "talk".
- v. Cut.
- From English radix "tom-".
- num. Three.
- From Greek-English radix "tro-".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.