In this lesson we will merely go through the rules of speaking which is outside the grammar.
This means one mark statement or anything as its information already given in the sentence or discussion and can be marked through 2 methods
- Word order change/Frontalization
- Meaning you take the known information and fronts it putting it before the subject.
- Putting the sentence into passive form rather than active
Wether the information have been told before or not
- Putting it in the back of the sentence, activization etc.
- Indirect object
- You simply make it an indirect object through the usage of postpositions and case changes.
Politeness can be achived through various methods
- Passivize when you speak to someone, instead of "May I see you?" youd say "May you be seen by me?"