Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi! I am Atizablaze and I will use this blog page to tell you about my first conlang experiences. I hope you forgive me if my english has grammar or spelling mistakes because my mother tounge is not english, it is spanish. But I will do my best effort here:
First of all, I want to say that being a rookie conlanger is some of the best things that have happened to me in my whole life, it has been very funny, very useful and it has helped me to learn other languages like polish and esperanto. Because of this, I have been able to learn them more easily and I have got some fame because of this experience. Why do I say that?
- the first language I began doing is Katian language and you have no idea of how much has the Katian language changed since I started it at september of 2008. Many words I planned at the very beggining changed their meaning, their spelling and many grammar rules changed. But I thing that the most important change was the writing system. I will give you an example of the big changes:
|ancient katian spelling||modern katian spelling||meaning in english|
|meia sheuizheia||mą śęźą||I don't know|
|zhou shinzhimi suri pankian?||źou śinźimi suri pankian?||why do you believe that?|
this was a big change, you see?
- a cousin asked me to make a language for her because she also wanted to create a language. (ok, she asked me to start building it so she could continue making it) And she is doing a good job with the reformed Foxian. it's becoming a very functional language and that makes me be very proud about our two languages are growing every day and some day, we will be able to write entire stories, songs, poems, books, web sites and writings: we will be able to speak kind of fluently our respective languages, we will be able to make videos, record conversations, translate things from other languages, we will be able to spread it between all our friends and have a nce time
- The dilikeable thing about this was the critisism of my fellow classmates because some of them always said it was stupid, useless, a childish fantasy, a waste of time and blah, blah, blah. But if they know everything about life, answer these questions
- why is it useless? if L.L Zamenhof would be alive, he would be famous and rich because of esperanto.
- why is it a waste of time?