So, ever since the incident with Zelos, we're lacking bureaucrats on the wiki. I don't really like it, and we'd really need them to function.
This will, then, be a new voting. My idea is to structure it like the previous vote, as to have it democratic.
The rules are the same as before, except where modified appropriately:
- 1) Only admins can be nominated, but regular users can nominate only one person; admins can nominate one more admin in addition to themselves.
- 2) Anyone can vote. Every vote is worth one point.
- 2.1) Non-nominated people have one pro vote and one con vote.
- 2.2) Nominated people have one pro vote on everyone but themselves, and one con vote on themselves.
- 3) Votes and nominations should be elaborated with a comment.
Current nominations and nominators:
- Elector Dark (+1)
- Wattman: My pro-vote goes to Elector Dark - IMO you're more experienced in leading a herd of goats (such as we are :D ) than MOB. You're consistent and just, that's about the best thing I can say about you.
- Vivaporius: The guy has been helping me put my languag[e] together, taking time out of his day to do it.
- Billyjb: Too reactionary for my taste for a bureaucrat.
- Pá mamūnám ontā́ bán (+1)
- Fauxlosophe: I'll throw in a vote for Pá mamúmám ontá bán. From my limited experience, I feel like he's a bit more of a moderate voice which is good to have on the top of the pyramid. Honestly, it's a little arbitrary as I don't know either admin too well, but I just want to see this vote started so we can get on with the ressurrection.
- Billyjb: Seems generally a capable and calm administrator.
- Wattman: Now, my con-vote goes to MOB - you're a lying scoundrel! I checked the history of the welcoming thingie - it wore Zelos' personal colors even when you were an admin on the wiki, even when Zelos had been blocked beforehand and you were the only admin on the wiki! Shame on you.
I feel like I should close the vote since nobody is actually voting, Fauxlosophe or no Fauxlosophe. That's it