So the challenge is nearing its end. Also, I've included Boyait since I think it's worth including.
The challenge ends on September 20, and the relay begins on the same day. Good hunting, bandits. (c)
The rules are:
- Collaboration is allowed.
- The challang (challenge language) must have its sound changes listed on the page or on a subpage.
- Concerning the relay, I'll send the text to the first conlanger who has finished their challang.
- The sound changes must not be characteristic to NGermanic, as I don't want ending up accidentally creating a NGermanic lang (what I'd basically do otherwise).
- The challang can be derived from any of the Germanic languages except Middle and Modern English.
- The challang cannot be derived from a pre-existing Germanic conlang.
- The required translation is the description of Britain from Bede's Ecclesiastical History.
- Boyait by Maxseptillion77
- Idoburgish by The Kaufman
- Karahien by Th1nkja1lbreak/Cask of Armadillo
- Selingian by Elector Dark
- Swamp Gothic by IHCOYC
- Wexalian by Maxseptillion77
To AK and ED: would you kindly leave the /Lexicon subpage (if exists) unprotected?