Below are the rules and the order of the relay for the Germanic challenge. The text will be <100 words long. Not much more to say.
- Everyone is given 2 weeks to translate the text, including me.
- Send the text to the participant that follows you as soon as you finish, no need to wait the 2 weeks.
- Send your texts AND the English translations of your predecessor's texts to me, either by the time you finish or by the time the relay ends.
- Everyone must send the text privately, e.g. by e-mail. Speaking of which, mine is derkoyfman at gmail dot com, at and dot replaced by appropriate symbols.
- Every participant must send the text (translated to their conlang) to the participant that follows them.
- Be sure to include all words you used in the lexicon.
- Translate the texts to English first, for reason see rule 3.
- Report here when you send the translation.
- Last one, you may ask me, COA, or whoever precedes you if you can't translate something. Don't ask for full text translations, though.
|The Kaufman||Idoburgish||5 Oct 2015|
|IHCOYC||Swamp Gothic||9 Oct 2015|
Good hunting, bandits.