So, the challenge has already come to a close and it's time for voting. The voting lasts 2 weeks.
The candidates are:
- Boyait by Maxseptillion77
- Idoburgish by The Kaufman
- Karahien by Th1nkja1lbreak/Cask of Armadillo
- Selingian by Elector Dark
- Swamp Gothic by IHCOYC
- Wexalian by Maxseptillion77
The rules for voting, which are pretty much the same as those of AK's challenges, are:
- All registered members of the community may vote, even those who didn't participate in the challenge.
- All voters have three votes, which may be either positive (+) or negative (-).
- Voters who submitted an entry may only vote for their own conlang once.
- When you vote, you must provide a reason for your decision.
- You may change your vote(s) at any time until the end of the voting period.
- To submit your vote, simply comment on this blog post.
- You may only vote for the approved qualifying entries.
- You may vote only once.
Thanks to everyone who participated, and don't be shy to submit your votes. Voting ends on Sunday, October 4, 2015.